What can Byron Reed Company do for your association?
Byron Reed Company offers the highest standard of management services for Associations and other Common Interest Developments such as Condominium Regimes, Townhome and Homeowner Associations, and mixed-use developments. We work as an agent for the Board of Directors (Board). Our range of services helps the Board to make fully informed decisions as required by the by-laws and other governing documents while delegating to Byron Reed Company, Inc. the often tedious and time-consuming tasks. We provide the Board:
- Assistance with interpreting the by-laws, master deed, rules and regulations, and other governing documents commonly known as CC&R’s.
- Detailed monthly financial reports with narrative explanation of non-routine events.
- Collection of monthly dues and assessments from membership with monthly status reports indicating delinquent and credit balances. We aggressively pursue delinquencies.
- Single point of contact for Association members for maintenance, accounting, and other Board duties.
- Annual financial projections forecasting the upcoming year.
- Coordination of routine and non-routine property maintenance.
- Advice for long-term, often expensive capital improvements and maintenance such as painting, concrete repairs and roof replacement, thereby maintaining and enhancing market value of the real estate.
- Management of third party contracts with contractors and vendors.
- Provision of on-site personnel as needed, fully supervised and employed by Byron Reed Company. Byron Reed assumes responsibility for all Human Resources. The Association reimburses personnel expenses.
- Assistance with establishing assessments to adequately fund operations and reserves to meet the goals of the Association.
Byron Reed Company, Inc. works as an agent for the Board, not as an independent authority. We would like the opportunity to earn your business. For more information about how Byron Reed Co. can help your Board run their Association as effectively and efficiently as possible, please contact R. Michael Alt.